We advise all new members to do the following
- The official language of the forum is English, with the exception of the Subtitles section where posting in your native language is acceptable.
- Topics and posts should remain on-topic, any breaks in this rule and the post/thread will either be moved, locked or deleted.
- Treat people how you would like to be treated. Avoid trolling, flaming, profanity and insults. Any post deemed to break this rules will be deleted. If you have a problem with a member contact a Moderator via PM, if they are unable to help contact an Admin.
- Do not spam. No blatant advertising. No selling or trading, this includes asking for or offering invites for other sites.
- Don't use big pictures in your signature. Signature size limit is 700*120 pixels (120 pixels ~ 8 lines of text (@1024x768)) and less than 50kb.
- Animated gifs are allowed for avatars, but please keep them small (< 1.5mb).
- Use a title that describes the content of your post.
- Although we cannot stop you from posting personal information please remember that we cannot guarantee who is going to read your post next. So try and keep personal information to a minimum.
- No posting of non-documentary films or books, software (except freeware), serials/patches/keygens, or music whatsoever.
- No politics or religion in any section with the exception of Politics & Religion. Comments that belong in the Politics/Religion section will be moved there, or simply deleted. Signatures / Avatars are not exempt from this rule but a greater tolerance is allowed, issues you may have regarding Signatures / Avatars should be raised with the Admin Team.
- Read the Forum Rules, you are, so well done so far.
- Read the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), before asking a question.
- Read the Stickys / Announcements of the section before posting. The rules of the section are in red and appear above the first post in any thread.
- MVGroup is an open forum, dedicated to education and learning - we do not discourage open, civil discussion/debates from any viewpoint, but any post deemed inappropriate will be removed.
- The standard response in the event of a member behaving unacceptably is to edit/lock/delete posts or threads which break the rules. All edits will be explained in the post/thread and the staff member’s name who edited the post/thread will appear. If a member continues to break the rules they will be contacted via private message/email and given a warning, after 3 warnings the member will be contacted once again and have their ability to post removed for one week. We hope that we never have to go further than the one week posting ban but if necessary we do have the ability to ban the member from both the forum and the tracker.